Thursday, April 2, 2009

Presention

First, i apologized for late this post for Jessica and everyone.

It made me very embrassing because I got a lot of pressure to give a presentation very well. My group is the first group in first day. That's why I felt that. We would be compared with whole other groups. However, contrary to expectations we did pretty good. (Just in my opinion)
We choose Madonna's song "Hung Up" We choose this song because we realized that despite it was launched lately, it has a huge influence with 70’s music. It has disco rhythm so, it made our shoulders moving up and down spontaneously. And this lyric also is attractive enough to pay attention our attention.
My classmate seemed to feel interesting about our imitation song and a part of American history "Civil War" It was a good choice because we already had talked about this subject in class before. I want to say my partner Jing and Ivan through this opportunity
"It was worth it!!!! Thank you my friends :D"

No comments:

Post a Comment