Monday, February 9, 2009

Hi!!! guysss



Hi everyone!!!
Nice to meet you in online.
My name is Duhwan. you can call me just "Duhwan" It is easy, isn't it??
If you hard to memorize my name, i have no idea :(

Anyway, from now on let me introduce myself.
I am from South Korea and 25 years old male person.

I didn't graduate my university yet....i am still a student in Korea and in here too.
My major is Chemistry, it is ridiculous things.
Even if i have studied for over 3 years, it drives me crazy!!!

I like to go to snowboarding in winter and go to scuba diving in summer.
Also, i know how to do Judo a little bit. I am not good at this just beginner.
I have been here from last September and i will go back to Korea after this session.
I am living at Central square in red line. It takes almost 40 minutes to Umass.

I am trying to improve my english skill because i have to find a job in Korea.
That is why i am here. I will do my best to learn english during the classes.
My goal is speaking english fluently however, I think it is hard for me...
Someday, i hope that I will speak English as native speaker.


5 comments:

  1. Chemistry is not ridiculous, I think it´s difficult, you must be a very smart person if you have studied for 3 years and you haven’t quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Duhwan!!

    I´m studying english for the same reason than you.. I want to find a good job in my country when I go back!!!! WE CAN DO THAT

    I hope we can have more time to talk and practice our english!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Duhwan,

    What a funny first post! I agree, your name is easier than some people's to learn. Do you want to be a chemist when you graduate from college in Korea? What sort of things do you want to work on? I think you will be able to learn a lot this semester. My advice would be don't be shy! Speak as much as you can to as many people as you can, and that will definitely improve your speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Duhwan~~~~~~~~
    I James~~My major in undergraduate is Eletrical Engineering,and it made me mad too.
    Good luck man~Go ahead to get $$$$$$$JOB~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duuuuuuuuuu!!

    Very sad to be with you in same class..... kk just kidding! I believe that you are gonna be great in English after this semester!

    Good Luck and CY in the class!

    ReplyDelete